Director - Financial Services, Moses Lake, WA
Grant Integrated Services (GrIS), located in Moses Lake, WA, is a collection of four unique and equally important human services programs, mental health, substance use disorders, developmental disabilities and residential.
The Director of Financial Services is a member of the Senior Leadership Group for GrIS and is an equal partner in providing leadership, direction and operational management. This position combines the multiple roles of staff supervision, direct service support, and contributing to the development, implementation and review of agency policies, competencies and plans.
The Director of Financial Services provides leadership, direction, and supervision of the fiscal, auditing and accountability operations for Grant Integrated Services, comprised of four human services departments (mental health, substance use disorders, developmental disabilities, and residential), which contribute to the well-being of citizens of Grant County. The position is responsible for all financial and fiscal management of agency operations and provides leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting, budgeting, and human resource efforts of Grant Integrated Services.
Salary $74,464.00 - $87,609.00 Annually
Education, Experience Certifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Any combination of education and experience may be substituted as long as it provides the desired skills, knowledge and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a top level financial position dealing with behavioral health/healthcare budgeting, billing software, spreadsheets, fund accounting, cost and statistical analysis, and BARS.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- Strong computer skills, including expertise in computer accounting systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License: Must have a safe reliable vehicle with proof of automobile insurance
- Background Check: Must have an acceptable background report, at time of hire and every three years afterward
- Driving Abstract: Must have an acceptable driving report
- Experience with grant funding management and contractual tracking utilizing blended funding formats for the provision of services.
- Strong networking skills.
- Knowledge of County and Agency policies and procedures.
To apply or to review a more detailed description of the position, go to: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/grantwa
Questions can be referred to Kirk Eslinger, Director – Human Resources, 509-754-2011 ext. 4903