Regional Home Care Clinical Director – Ohio and Indiana, Columbus, OH
CHI Health at Home is Hiring!
Join a company which delivers health care and support services in a way that a caring family provides. CHI Health at Home is seeking a Regional Home Care Director of Clinical Services (RDCS) to provide clinical support oversight and management for our home care branches throughout Ohio and Indiana to provide quality patient care services in a fiscally responsible manner. The RDCS is responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance to federal, state and county rules and regulations; compliance to Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) standards and home care/hospice policies and procedures. Provides direct supervision of Clinical Educators and other positions as needed.
CHI Health at Home is committed to providing better care, with better outcomes where it is best received, at home. We provide exceptional home care services to patients throughout the United States. Our skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, and personal care services improve lives by providing care for our patients wherever they call home.
We ensure seamless, coordinated care by working directly with physicians to tailor treatment plans for each patient. Whether a patient is transitioning home from a hospital or nursing facility stay or is managing a chronic condition, our team ensures that patients are safe and that they retain their independence in a familiar environment.
- Ensures the effective delivery of clinical services to patients in accordance with company clinical, strategic, quality improvement and productivity standards.
- Works with Directors of Clinical Services and Managers of Clinical Services to ensure clinical efficiency and effectiveness supporting branch financial performance.
- Identifies and proactively addresses clinical regulatory training needs for leadership roles.
- Leads efforts throughout the region to assure excellent operational and clinical outcomes.
- Reports clinical productivity, competency and clinical compliance of each branch per region on a monthly basis Assists in the recruitment, selection, orientation training and retention of Director of Clinical Services and Manager of Clinical Services positions.
- Works with branches on improving customer survey results in clinical sections. Monitors and assesses for improvement; assists with developing a plan/process to improve results.
- Monitors and supports Directors of Clinical Services and Managers of Clinical Services management of HHRG score, case mix weight, PPS downgrades and utilization of disciplines through utilization of episodic equation model and SHP reports.
- Provides oversight to the orientation program and ongoing clinical education within the region to assure clear, concise, and accurate education of all associates.
- Responsible to coordinate and lead all State, Federal, County or ACHC surveys in region.
- Monitors Plan of Correction if applicable for resolution of deficiencies identified in survey process.
- Responsible for the region’s quality improvement and clinical excellence program.
- Assists with implementation and evaluation of quality improvement and clinical excellence. Makes recommendations for improvements, decreases duplications and ensures compliance.
- Provides leadership to the regions for quality and clinical excellence.
- Current RN license in good standing to practice in the state(s) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred. Masters degree is preferred.
- Three years clinical Home Care nursing experience is required both in MCR/MCD.
- Three years management experience is required. Director, Clinical Services or Director, Operations experience is preferred.
- Excellent and ongoing knowledge of Federal and State regulations and ACHC standards.
- Ability to travel on regular basis; overnight travel as needed. Must have valid driver’s license, auto liability insurance according to company policy.
- Ability to perform Director, Clinical Services’ duties temporarily as needed.
*** HOME HEALTH EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ***
It will be the policy of CHI Health at Home, in accordance with all applicable laws, to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
If you would like to take your career to the next level and work with a team that is committed to your success, please reach out to Jessi at Jessica.Arnold@chihealthathome.com