Child, Youth, & Family Therapist, Tulalip, WA
Child, Youth, & Family Therapist
IN TULALIP, WA
Job Title: CYF Therapist
Tribal Department: Mental Wellness – Youth
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Behavioral Health & Recovery Assistant Lead Clinical Supervisor for Youth Mental Wellness, the Youth Mental Wellness Therapist will provide individual, group, and family counseling to children, adolescents, and their families in the therapeutic office, school based setting or home.
Compensation: $61,297 annually
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, or closely related behavioral science field (with a focus on mental health counseling).
- Must be a fully licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or a Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with children and families; demonstrating sensitivity to individual, family and cultural difference and ability to engage and work respectfully with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Preference of one and a half (1.5) years working as an intern, Associate or Licensed Mental Health Professional (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, or a Licensed Clinical Psychologist) with Tribal Communities.
- Preference of one (1) year working with CBT, and knowledge and experience working with TF-CBT.
- Must be able to type 25 wpm
- Must have a WA State Driver’s License. (Abstract Required)
- Current CPR/AID
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- Must pass a Tier I-C background investigation.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular full time position requiring at least 40 hours per week, or 2080 hours per year.