Lead Crisis Intervention Specialist, Tulalip, WA
Lead Crisis Intervention Specialist
IN TULALIP, WA
Job Title: Lead Crisis Intervention Specialist
Tribal Division: Tulalip Health System - Crisis Response Team
Job Summary: Provides leadership and supervision for the Crisis Response Team, in addition to suicide and mental health crisis screening and intervention for the Tulalip Community. Networks with organizations/agencies to coordinate services for clients and families involved with suicide or other mental health crises. Educates the community on how to access the crisis system and acts as a liaison when needed to ensure the crisis Mental Health System is working effectively for tribal members. Provides best practice trainings on suicide prevention for the community. Provide the following clinical services: intervention, assessment, brief therapy, family meeting facilitation and connection to ongoing services. Provides ongoing communication and collaboration with other Tulalip departments
Compensation: $29.47 - $29.92 per hour
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, or closely related field.
- Must be Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records i.e. EPIC is preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with children and families in crisis; demonstrating sensitivity to individual, family, and cultural difference and ability to engage and work respectfully with people from diverse backgrounds
- Minimum of five (5) years in the clinical practice of mental health counseling
- Experience in Mental Health Emergency Service/Crisis Intervention in Native Communities
- Experience in the development and evolution of new and existing programs preferred
- Experience as a trainer and consultant to law enforcement, CPS, ICW agencies preferred
- Eligibility to secure clinical licensure within 6 months of hire.
- Must pass a Tier I-C background investigation.
Terms of Employment: This is a Contracted position.