Chief of Strategy and Development, Managed Care, Orange, CA
Chief of Strategy and Development, Managed Care
Prospect Medical Systems
The Chief of Strategy and Development, Managed Care will work closely with Prospect Medical’s IPA and Coordinated Regional Care (CRC) leadership to develop and execute organization wide initiatives that strengthen Prospect Medical System’s position in the market place. These initiatives include including growing Prospect’s member network, engaging health plans, increasing physician retention, seeking IPA and physician practice acquisition targets, and partnering with Prospect’s affiliated hospitals across the West.
This role will drive development for the IPA segment and assist in optimizing revenue for the organization. Additionally, this role will work with Prospect Medical Holding’s leadership to grow the CRC model.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A seasoned managed care executive (M.D. preferred) with experience creating and developing an IPA, MSO, or ACO within the State of California strongly preferred.
- A leader comfortable driving national efforts to strengthen Prospect’s integrated service delivery model through the growth of its affiliated IPA’s, MSO, and ACO.
- An operator who is not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to do what is necessary to drive progress.
- A strategic executive with proven experience growing member networks and retaining physicians.
- A developer with a strong for-profit mentality.
- A natural competitor who lives to drive change and increase revenue.
- 10+ Years of Healthcare Experience at the executive level in a regional or national level (VP, C-Suite) strongly preferred.
- Acute care and health plan experience preferred but not required.
The successful candidate will possess an extraordinary amount of emotional and professional maturity, a thick skin, resilience, and vision.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s Degree or MBA, MD Preferred
Send resumes to email@example.com