ARNP, Bellingham, WA
ARNP - Care Support (2018-31-29)
Location: Bellingham, WA
Title: ARNP - Care Support
Location: Bellingham, WA
Position: 32 hours (.80 FTE) per week, exempt (salaried position)
Company Information: As an independent, locally owned, physician-run network of family medicine doctors, we are passionate about our community's well-being. We take the time to build strong, long-term relationships with our patients and our employees. We have 11 locations in Whatcom and Skagit County, in a beautiful corner of northwest Washington where the mountains meet the sea. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and a 401K. Family Care Network offers an innovative and rewarding work environment, with a strong patient focus and fulfilling mission.
Essential Functions: Family Care Network is seeking an experienced ARNP to join our Care Support team, working with elderly and vulnerable populations. We are looking for a qualified, motivated individual with a passion for family medicine who can:
- Utilize clinical knowledge and critical thinking skills to deliver safe, effective and therapeutic care
- Communicate effectively to all members of the care team
- Provide excellent customer service at all stages of patient care
- Assess patient health; perform physical examinations; obtain, update, and study medical histories; administer or order diagnostic tests; and interpret the results
- Perform therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations, suturing, and managing wounds
- Complete accurate and timely documentation of patient care in the EMR
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Skill in subjective and objective assessment, planning, and evaluation of patient care
- Comprehend and communicate information accurately and clearly (verbally, in writing, in person, and by phone) with patients, all levels of personnel, and other individuals and groups
- Ability to establish lasting and effective employee relationships in a team environment, including conflict resolution
- Work as part of a team that shares and leverages the strengths of its members
- Accurately perform detailed work; plan, multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Effectively use computer applications for health information systems, EMR, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Ability to maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to process and procedure changes
- Ability to thrive and grow in a learning environment
Required Education: Completion of an accredited ARNP program
Required Licensure: Current Washington State ARNP license
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger coordination, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and listen attentively. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Immunization Requirements: All FCN employees must adhere to the company immunization policy. Immunizations required: Influenza, HepB, Tdap, MMR, varicella or a verified history of chicken pox disease, PPD and any additional immunizations determined necessary for the protection of staff and patients. Family Care Network will cover the cost of required immunizations for Family Care Network employees; immunizations will be administered by FCN staff.
Family Care Network is a Drug-Free, Equal Opportunity Employer.