Director Supply Chain, Oak Lawn, IL
Director Supply Chain Multi-Site
City: Oak Lawn
Job ID: 76077
Facility: CHRIST MEDICAL CENTER
Department / Unit: Supply Chain Management
Status-FTE: Full-Time - 1
*This position will support Advocate Christ Medical Center and Trinity Hospital*
Travel between assigned hospital sites and Support Center and for corporate functions is required
Directly accountable for the ongoing strategic development, daily operation, budget performance and execution of the defined strategic conditions associated with Advocate's Supply Chain Site Operations and Logistics within multiple Advocate acute-care locations and ancillary sites as assigned. Directly accountable to lead and execute upon the Supply Chain Site Operations and Logistics KRA's and strategic objectives. Directly accountable for the design, implementation and operational execution of inventory management and other key operating strategies intended to improve patient safety / quality of outcome and operational efficiency. Directly accountable for both exempt professional and non-exempt Supply Chain associates at assigned acute~care and other assigned operating locations.
- Bachelor Degree in health healthcare, engineering, or business required.
- Eight years progressive leadership supply chain management experience. Experience within a large or multi~hospital setting or multi~regional enterprise operations.
- Displays self -direction and independent decision making capabilities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, organizational abilities, priority management, and statistical analysis abilities.
- Experience in use of power point, excel and other business software.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and orderliness in performing job duties.
- Experienced in leading and facilitating group and team meetings and projects.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanor under pressure exhibiting effective crisis management skills with sound judgment in difficult circumstances.
- Directly responsible to establish and execute upon strategic plans and targeted conditions for the Advocate Site Operations and Logistics inventory management, logistics and distribution operations.
- Directs and executes Advocate's non-conforming product policy. Provide leadership to ensure a year-over-year pre-determined reduction from the previous years baseline in the total number of non-conforming product incidents detected within the green bins located at operating locations.
- Directs Advocate's logistics operations for all med-surg products used for clinical care operations.
- Directs the Site Operations and Logistics quality operating system. Accountable for taking a facts-based and analytical approach to drive continuous improvement within key operational metrics.
- Leads the product compliance utilization and conversion across all clinical operations from an inventory management and logistics perspective.
- Responsible for the financial budget performance for Site Operations and Logistics.
- Accountable for Associate and Customer satisfaction in regard to Site Operations and Logistics.